Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Best Anniversary of the Year

Today January 14th marks the SIX year anniversary of my Dad's Liver Transplant!!! I am so greatful for this day every year and make sure to reflect on my wonderful supportive and loving family and the great people at Mayo. Both my Dad and I would have been in a world of trouble with out their help, support, encouragement, dedication and love. Today I remember to be thankful to be alive and appreciate what a wonderful gift I have been given. I am blessed with a wonderful husband and two beautiful boys. My entire family is nothing short of extrodinary and I am greatful. To all of you, our extended family and friends, thank you for your support and love it was and always will be remembered and appreciated. It is so wonderful to report that we are both doing great!
Much love to you all, Laurie

No comments: